The Singapore Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for Singaporean students to learn from The University of Queensland experts within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and to build professional experience with mentoring, opportunities to engage with industry and may also include an internship experience. This is always an exciting opportunity for international student from Singapore.
About the award
The Singapore Global Leaders Scholarship provides:
- a $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- professional experience to support career development, which may include an internship, mentoring and industry engagement.
- Citizens of Singapore who normally reside in Singapore
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must have completed, or completing, the GCE Advanced Level qualification or the International Baccalaureate. Students who have completed, or are completing, their diploma from one of the listed Polytechnic institutions are also encouraged to apply: Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic or Republic Polytechnic.
Closing Date: 30 November 2015
Course Level: Undergraduate Level
Scholarship Cover: $5000 tuition fee waiver
Available to: Future Student
Scholarship Provider: The University of Queensland
Scholarship can be taken at: The University of Queensland, Australia
Study Major(s): Awarded to students from Singapore studying a program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
Scholarship for International Students: Yes, Singaporean only.
How to apply
Applications for semester 1 2016 commencements are open until the 30th November 2015
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- When you have received your unconditional offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms. Please download application form as per below.
Further information is available by emailing email@example.com
For Terms and Conditions click here
Before you apply:
You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Download application form: