Canada is a country that currently welcomes international students and workers to further bolster its growing economy At Fairleigh Dickinson University, we work nearly with you and your family to make our quality private schooling a moderate speculation. There are several government-sponsored and privately-sponsored scholarship programs for international students such as those offered for undergraduates at the Farleigh Dickinson University in Vancouver.
The Global Scholars Scholarships range from US$20,150 to $60,190 for a full program of study (130 credits); US$155 to US$463 per credit. The student must maintain a CGPA of at least 3.0 after one year (two semesters) of study.
Scholarship Provider: Farleigh Dickinson University
Study Major(s): All Undergraduate courses
Course Level: First-time, full-time freshmen and transfer students with 16 or fewer credits.
Scholarship can be taken at: Canada
Scholarship for International Students: Yes
Basic Eligibility Requirements: Complete and submit a Vancouver Campus application form as well as the Global Scholars Application Form and include the following documents with your application:
- Most current high school and/or college transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A letter outlining interest and/or involvement in promoting issues of global importance and/or world citizenship
- Official SAT and/or ACT test results (for higher awards)
- English proficiency test results (if required)
- Scholarship awards vary in amount; however, many are significant enough to assist academically talented students with the cost of attendance.
- Early admission applicants receive priority consideration.
- Scholarships are awarded for the academic year for full-time students only.
- Scholarships are renewable for each academic year, contingent upon successful academic performance.
Number of award(s): Unknown
Scholarship Cover: The Global Scholars Scholarships range from US$20,150 to $60,190 for a full program of study (130 credits); US$155 to US$463 per credit.
Selection Criteria: The student must maintain a CGPA of at least 3.0 after one year (two semesters) of study.
Notification: Scholarship award notification will be sent at the time of admission.
How to Apply: Applications are done online. Complete and submit a Vancouver Campus application form as well as the Global Scholars Application Form
Closing Date: July 1 for Fall (September) intake