London Business School is inviting applications for Sloan Masters Scholarships. These scholarships are open to all self-funding candidates for the Sloan MSc (masters) programme. At London Business School, they strive to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Their communal spirit creates an environment where they support and inspire, helping people achieve their fullest potential.
London Business School is one of the world’s elite business schools. They shape business practice and transform careers across the globe. Their academic strength drives original and provocative business thinking, empowering our people to challenge conventional wisdom in a truly unique academic environment.
University accepts undergraduate degrees in any subject area, with a grade equivalent to a UK First or 2:1 / GPA 3.5 and above.
Scholarship Provider: London Business School
Study Major(s): Scholarship is available in the field of Leadership and Strategy.
List of Subjects: Leadership and Strategy
Course Level: Scholarship is open to all self-funding candidates for the Sloan MSc (masters) progarmme.
Scholarship can be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship for International Students: Yes, International students can apply for this scholarship.
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
50th Anniversary Scholarship: All self-funding candidates for the Sloan MSc
Sloan Awards: All successful self-funded Sloan MSc applicants who have applied for and accepted their offer before August 2016. The final decisions will be made in August 2016.
Sloan MSc Women’s Scholarship: Self-funded female candidates who have applied for the Sloan MSc programme. To be considered as a candidate, they must have submitted an application for the Sloan MSc in Leadership and Strategy. We will consider both completed candidates and those who are finalising their application.
Sloan Alumni Scholarship: All successful self-funded Sloan MSc applicants who receive an offer before August 2016 will be considered for this scholarship. The final decision will be made in August 2016.
The Monica and Navin Valrani Scholarship: Indian women. Designed to support exceptionally gifted and talented Indian women who have achieved success through their own determination, ambition and motivation and have striven to succeed in their education and career.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: University accepts undergraduate degrees in any subject area, with a grade equivalent to a UK First or 2:1 / GPA 3.5 and above.
Test Requirement: GMAT (range 600-800) / GRE equivalent score)-Candidates with exceptional academic performance may be considered for a waiver.
English Language Requirement: University’s TOEFL institution code is 0898. If English is not students’s native language, or if they have not been studying fully in English or living in an English-speaking country for at least two years, please submit their IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score. Other tests will not be accepted.
Scholarship Cover: Scholarship Award
50th Anniversary Scholarship: A scholarship awarding 100% of tuition fees for the Sloan programme.
Sloan Awards: The awards are between £5,000 and £10,000 in the form of tuition remission
Sloan MSc Women’s Scholarship: A scholarship awarding up to 50% of tuition fees for the Sloan programme.
Sloan Alumni Scholarship: Scholarship receive £20,000 in the form of tuition remission
The Monica and Navin Valrani Scholarship: Scholarship receive £20,000
50th Anniversary Scholarship: The 50th Anniversary’s requirements include:
- A one page CV
- Essay of not more than 500 words (please supply the word count) on an innovative solution to a worldwide issue of their choice
- Video clip of up to 5 minutes “Who am I?” demonstrating their creativity. The video should be uploaded on
- You Tube and the link sent to Lorine Barrier lbarrier-at-london.edu. Make sure the view rights are set to public.
Sloan Awards: Please provide a personal statement of up to 500 words on how they intend to finance their studies. This should be sent to Lorine Barrier (lbarrier-at-london.edu). Responses should specify:
- all the sources of funding they have considered and have access to
- the extent to which they intend to rely on each of those sources
- Their reasons for the choices made and recent income history and outgoings.
Sloan MSc Women’s Scholarship: Application requirements:
- A one page CV
- A one page overview of their Personal and Professional history
- An essay of not more than 500 words (please supply the word count).
- The topic of the essay is: ‘As a female leader, please describe how they will support the future success of the Sloan MSc programme’.
- They must submit a video clip of up to 5 minutes. This will help the Committee to get to know you. The topic is: “When do you feel you have had the most impact?”
- They should upload their video to You Tube and send the video directly to: Lorine Barrier lbarrier-at-london.edu.
- Make sure the view rights are set to “public”.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Closing Date: The application deadlines are:
50th Anniversary Scholarship: 7 September 2016
Sloan Awards and Sloan Alumni Scholarship: August 2016
Sloan MSc Women’s Scholarship: 20 July 2016
Monica and Navin Valrani Scholarship: 6 May 2016