The Institute of Public Administration and Entrepreneurship of Ural Federal University offers grant for master and bachelor programs. Foreign students have an opportunity to get scholarship for 2 years study which covers tuition fees.
The Institute was formed on the basis of two departments: the Institute of Management and Business, and Public Relation and Advertising department.
Ural Federal University (UrFU) is one of the largest higher educational institutions in Russia bringing together fundamental education and innovative approach towards the challenges of modern times. Their aspiration is to become a world-class university in the heart of Eurasia committed to the complex and sustainable development of research and teaching.
Knowledge of Russian language is required.
Scholarship Provider: Ural Federal University, Russia
Study Major(s): Grant is available to study the subjects offered at the Institute of Public Administration and Entrepreneurship.
Course Level: Grant is provided to pursue master and bachelor programs.
List of Subjects: Master programs: Advertising and Public Relations (courses are in English); International Trade (courses are in English) and Public Administration Technologies (courses are in Russian).
Scholarship can be taken at: Russia
Scholarship for International Students: Yes, Foreign students have an opportunity to get scholarship for 2 years study which covers tuition fees.
Basic Eligibility Requirements: Applicant should have bachelor degree.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should be a 2-4 year bachelor degree student or master degree student. If they are, then half is done!
Language Requirements: Applicants must have knowledge in Russian language (Copies of documents confirming knowledge of Russian language are required).
Supporting Material: The required components for complete application packet are as follows:-
- A completed application form attached with a color photo.
- Copies of Bachelor’s Degree Diploma with indication of studied subjects and estimations (points). If a foreign citizen applying for study on educational programs of vocational or higher education, due to the nature of the educational process in a foreign country is not a document about the foreign education and (or) a foreign qualification, provided a document containing information about the results of the latest certification issued by a foreign national educational organization in which he/she is trained on the territory of the host country.
- A copy of the medical report on the absence of contraindications to study in the Russian Federation, issued by the official authority of the country of residence of the candidate
- A copy of the medical certificate of the absence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS disease, issued by the official authority of the country of residence of the candidate.
- Copies of the passport pages with which the foreigner will cross the border of the Russian Federation, valid for at least 18 months from the start date of the entry student visa (clearly readable pages containing setting data for invitation).
- Copies of documents (diplomas, certificates etc. Winners of international and national (urban and other) contests and competitions).
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted by the date of deadline for a country.
Closing Date: The application deadlines are:
-30th of April 2016: students from the CIS, Baltic states, Abkhazia, South Ossetia
-29th of March 2016: students from North, Latin America, Europe
-25th of April 2016: Africa, Middle East, Asia
-With the exception of Iran, Djibouti: until 25th of May,
-India: until 15th of June
-Oman, Palestine, Jordan: 15th of June 2016