Aspire-Canada Scholarship Program is available for undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in a full-time program. Returning students can apply for this scholarship and all incoming students will be considered automatically based on a completed admissions application.
It is also a solution response platform for students trying to gain entry in the job market and need networking opportunities and mentorship.
Aspire-Canada aims to help create more opportunities for people of all abilities and backgrounds. Students need to submit a scholarship essay in order to be eligible.
Study Major(s): The essay should be on one of these topics: careers, entrepreneurship, health & fitness and fashion & beauty.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in a full-time program.
Scholarship can be taken at: Canada
Scholarship for International Students: Yes, Both Canadian and international students are eligible to apply.
Basic Eligibility Requirements: Students need to submit a scholarship essay in order to be eligible.
Scholarship Cover: Aspire-Canada offers scholarships of $1000 or more to outstanding students.
Supporting Material: Students need to submit a scholarship essay in order to be eligible. The essay should be on one of the following topics:
- Health & Fitness
- Fashion & Beauty
- The essay should be 800 words or more (not less). The best essays will be featured on the Aspire-Canada website.
Please Ensure applicant have a “Fully Completed Professional Profile” on the Aspire-Community: A complete profile is an essential part of the scholarship application. Here is the Aspire-Canada definition of a 100% Complete Profile:
- School/work/industry and location
- An up-to-date information (academic year/major/current employer (if applicable)
- Two past positions
- Skills (minimum of 3)
- A profile photo
- At least 10 connections. Invite friends/colleagues/family members to also create a professional profile on the Aspire-Community. Its easy – Just email them the link.
How to Apply: Only returning students need to submit the scholarship application. All incoming students will be considered for the scholarship automatically based on a completed admissions application. Applications received after the preferred deadline will be considered if the funds are available. In order to assist applicant with their scholarship application, please follow the checklist below.
- Complete the Scholarship Application.
- Log on to aspire-canada.com and create a profile
- They encourage all applicants to also create a fundraising campaign on aspire-canada.com for education costs. Site participation is a factor in scholarship awards.
- Please fill out a professional profile on community.aspire-canada.com (This is mandatory for all scholarship applicants – please upload a photo).
Closing Date: The deadline for applying is May 31st, 2016.