MAHSA University is pleased to offer partial scholarships for engineering programs in collaboration with Anglia Ruskin University (UK). All engineering courses scholarships at the university are dual award offered to students of Syria /Palestine/Egypt/Yemen/Iraq.
Scholarships are offered to support students whose countries are affected by war. MAHSA University’s vision is to be the centre of excellence in Higher Education in the region and it is committed to the delivery of education of the highest quality with emphasis on hands on training.
English Language course is compulsory for all students as this is a stipulation by the MQA. Students will have to sit for a referral paper, two weeks after the results are announced. Subsequent failures will have to attend a 3 month Remedial Course.
Scholarship Provider: MAHSA University
Study Major(s): Scholarships are awarded in the field of Medical electronic Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering and communication Engineering.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for high school students pursuing degree program.
Scholarship can be taken at: Malaysia
Scholarship for International Students: International students can apply for these scholarships from Syria /Palestine/Egypt/Yemen/Iraq Nationalities can apply
Basic Eligibility Requirements: Syria /Palestine/Egypt/Yemen/Iraq Nationalities can apply for this scholarships.
Scholarship Cover: Scholarships would be in a form of discount on tuition fee on a yearly basis. Scholarship Quantum: -Syria /Palestine/Egypt/Yemen/Iraq Nationalities – 30% discount on tuition
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: For Bachelors (Hons) Degree Programme
- Good principal passes at STPM level in Mathematics and Physical Sciences and 4 credits at SPM; or
- Good passes at ‘A’ Levels in Mathematics and Physical Sciences and 4 grade C passes at ‘O’ levels / GCE; or
- The MAHSA Foundation or equivalent; or
- A qualification that MAHSA accepts as equivalent to the above
For Direct Entry to Year 2 of the Degree
- Students with Diploma or Higher National Diploma in Engineering from any college
- Successful completion of studies in another recognized institute with academic credits equivalent to Year 1 of an Honours degree (Subject to the approval of the MAHSA Academic Board)
English Language Requirement: English Language course is compulsory for all students as this is a stipulation by the MQA. Students will have to sit for a referral paper, two weeks after the results are announced. Subsequent failures will have to attend a 3 month Remedial Course.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by email to golnaz-at-mahsa.edu.my
Closing Date: The application deadline is 30th September 2016.