Bio-Techne is awarding scholarship for international students to pursue a degree in a science related field. Scholarship is open for students worldwide.
The main objective of R&D Systems is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
R&D Systems has been setting the standard in quality research reagents for over 30 years. R&D Systems is proud to support education in science with a scholarship program established to students who are pursuing a degree in a science related field.
Applicant must be proficient in English with a minimum TOEFL score of 78 iBT/547 PBT or an IELTS score of 6.5.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma program.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in science related field.
Scholarship Award: One student will be selected to receive $1500 (or international currency equivalent) to use towards their education.
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
Nationality: Scholarship is open for students worldwide.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
English language Requirements: Applicant must be proficient in English with a minimum TOEFL score of 78 iBT/547 PBT or an IELTS score of 6.5
Supporting Material: Applicants have to submit the following documents along with application form:
- Download and complete the scholarship application form
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of their favorite emerging technologies.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how they plan to use degree to further advance science in their field of interest.
How to Apply: Applicants have to submit their application and written statement to nb-scholarship-at-bio-techne.com by July 8, 2016 to be considered for the fall 2016 R&D Systems Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Deadline for this application is July 8, 2016. Finalist will be notified by July 22, 2016.