University of Koblenz-Landau is pleased to offer Partner Scholarship for 2016 entry. International students from partner universities (European and non-European) are eligible to apply for these scholarships to undertake MSc programme at the university.
The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the University of Koblenz-Landau so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in Germany.
The scientific profile of the University of Koblenz -Landau today is formed by the Educational Sciences, Humanities, Cultural, Social and Natural Sciences as well as Computer Science in Koblenz and psychology and environmental sciences in Landau.
Applicants must have achieved very good grades (GPA of 1.9 or better) in their previous studies. The Programme is conducted in English. Therefore good active and passive English language skills are essential.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s programmes (MSc) at the University of Koblenz-Landau.
Study Subject: Scholarship is offered MSc in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
List of Subjects: Ecotoxicology (Landau); Environmental Sciences (Landau); Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz); Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz); Web Science (Koblenz).
Scholarship Award: Scholarship of 500 Euros per month will be awarded to the applicants.
Scholarship can be taken at: Germany
Eligibility: Applications are accepted from applicants who:
- are not of German nationality,
- are accepted at University of Koblenz-Landau for any master’s program, including one of the following international master’s programs:
– M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau)
– M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau)
– M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz)
– M.Sc. Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz)
– M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz)
- start their studies in the winter semester 2016/17
- have achieved good grades (GPA of 2,3 or better) in their previous studies
Applications are not accepted from students who…
-are exchange students or short-term students at University of Koblenz-Landau
-are registered only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
-are of German nationality or who have completed their higher education entrance qualification or their under-graduate studies in Germany
-receive BAföG payments
-receive a full or partial scholarship from another organisation/institution.
Nationality: International students (except German nationality) can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have achieved good grades (GPA of 2,3 or better) in their previous studies.
English language Requirements: The Programme is conducted in English. Therefore good active and passive
Supporting Material: In order to apply, please hand in the following application documents:
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Copy of the Letter of Acceptance at University of Koblenz-Landau for winter semester 2016/17
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Please note that application can only be considered if applicant submit a properly completed application form along with all the required documents within the given deadline.
How to Apply: The documents can be sent as an email attachment to the following email address: ishalaginova (at) uni-koblenz-landau.de. However, the original paper version of the application needs to be sent via mail in addition to the electronic version. Therefore, please send the application and all relevant documents by post.
Application Deadline: Ongoing (the scholarship is given on the “first come, first served” basis).